The Foundations of Health Poster Display for Paisley Campus was held during the week of the 13th. of March 2016. Paisley were the last Campus to do this, but they have provided lots of Photos!
Pictured above are the winners and runners-up from Group A and Group B. The Group A Winners were Caitlin Boyle, Aimee Hamilton, Zoe Williams, Amy Fergusson, Laura Warden, Natasha Parker, Lindsay Young , Kirsty Miller
Runners-up in Group A were Peter Cartwright, George Glen, Ross McGonigal, Adrian Allan and Paul Ramsden
The Group B Winners were: Jonathan Grierson, Natalie Heywood, Sarah Paul, Victoria Craig, Leona Scally, Andy O’Connor, Lauren McMeeken, Alexandra Hair
Runners-up in Group B: James Bassett, Kimberley mills, Eilidh hill, Kayleigh Doran, Claire McCredie, Annemarie Speirs and Eric McCutcheon.
The organisations that came in that day to speak to our students about care across the lifespan were:
- Roar –Connections for Life – Older Adult Service in Paisley
- Renfrewshire Effort to Empower Minorities (REEM)
- David Reilly, Operations Director – Baillieston Community Care
- Kirsty Stewart, Occupational Therapist NHS Ayrshire & Arran – Children and Adult services
- Susan McDonald – Active Communities
- Kibble School